A stable release is a version of GnuCash that is well tested and considered appropriate for every day use.
The latest stable release of GnuCash is 2.4.13. Choose the download for your operating system below.
- GnuCash 2.4.13 运行于 Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- GnuCash 2.4.13 运行于 Mac OS X Intel | Power PC | Readme
Most linux distributions come bundled with a version of GnuCash, though it's not always the most recent version and it may not have been installed by default. Still it is recommended to use the GnuCash version that comes with your distribution.
Below are ways to install GnuCash on some of the more popular distributions:
- Fedora: Fedora users can install GnuCash through System->Administration->Add/Remove Software (Gnome) or Applications->System->Software Management (KDE).
- Mandriva: Mandriva users can install GnuCash through the Software Management in the Mandriva Linux Control Center.
- Redhat/Centos: Redhat and CentOS don't have GnuCash in their repositories by default. It can be installed however from the third-party Epel repository. For more details on configuring this additional software repository for your setup, see Epel 的 wiki 页面.
- Ubuntu: Ubuntu users can install GnuCash through the Software Center. This will install GnuCash under the Office category in the Applications menu.
If your distro doesn't ship with GnuCash or you wish to install a different version than it ships with, you could try to build GnuCash directly from the source code. The GnuCash wiki has guidelines for several distributions.
- bzip2 compressed tarball 版本为 GnuCash 2.4.13
For build instructions, please check the GnuCash wiki which has guidelines for several distributions.
The latest unstable release of GnuCash is 2.5.1. Choose the download for your operating system below.
- GnuCash 2.5.1 运行于 Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- GnuCash 2.5.1 运行于 Mac OS X Intel | PPC | Readme
- bzip2 compressed tarball 版本为 GnuCash 2.5.1