穩定版是指經過妥善測試的 GnuCash 版本，適合一般人日常使用。
GnuCash 最新的穩定版是 2.6.14。選擇符合您作業系統的版本下載。
Most linux distributions come bundled with a version of GnuCash, though it's not always the most recent version and it may not have been installed by default. Still it is recommended to use the GnuCash version that comes with your distribution.
Below are ways to install GnuCash on some of the more popular distributions:
- Fedora: Fedora users can install GnuCash through System->Administration->Add/Remove Software (Gnome) or Applications->System->Software Management (KDE).
- Mandriva: Mandriva users can install GnuCash through the Software Management in the Mandriva Linux Control Center.
- Redhat/Centos: Redhat and CentOS don't have GnuCash in their repositories by default. It can be installed however from the third-party Epel repository. For more details on configuring this additional software repository for your setup, see Epel's wiki page.
- Ubuntu: Ubuntu users can install GnuCash through the Software Center. This will install GnuCash under the Office category in the Applications menu.
If your distro doesn't ship with GnuCash or you wish to install a different version than it ships with, you could try to build GnuCash directly from the source code. The GnuCash wiki has guidelines for several distributions.
- bzip2 compressed tarball for GnuCash 2.6.14
For build instructions, please check the GnuCash wiki which has guidelines for several distributions.
Old Stable release (2.4.15)
This old stable release is the final version of the previous stable series. It's available for users who aren't ready for a major upgrade but want to make sure that they have all of the bugfixes from the old series.
The last old stable release of GnuCash is 2.4.15. Choose the download for your operating system below.
- GnuCash 2.4.15 for Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- GnuCash 2.4.15 for Mac OS X Intel | PPC
- bzip2 compressed tarball for GnuCash 2.4.15